Monday, August 15, 2005

website for the project

From unofficial source of information, Todd is helping KL to create the website for the project. I'm not quite sure where Todd is up to on that task. However, I just find out some templates that I think are "professional" enough for the project. If Todd hasn’t developed the website from scratch I think it is faster to create the website based on the templates. The template made use of flash however; I just post here the snapshot of the homepage. I personally prefer the first template but any feedback is more than welcome















Template 1
















Template 2


Template 3

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 31, 2006 8:03:00 AM, Blogger mario said...

Enjoyed your site. Please visit mine at self improvement

 

Post a Comment

<< Home